I've been tagged for the first time! It’s great way to introduce yourself to other bloggers.
I got tagged by Joanna!
Rules for tagging other blogers:
- Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
- Share seven facts about yourself on your blog – some random, some weird.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Ok then, my seven random facts:
- I love to cross-stitch.
- I am a book whore. I have oodles of books, am always reading, and when friends & family see book sales I'm the first person they call.
- I like to color... especially in geometrical design coloring books.
- I have 6 tattoos. Well, mostly more like areas with tattoos. LOL
- I have a cat that weighs more than most infants.
- I love fairies.
- I hate brussel sprouts. I mean serious hate and loathing. They are disgusting and I'd like to kick whoever discovered them square in the shin. LOL
And here are 7 people I am tagging: