Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holy cow!

Has it really been almost a whole month since one of us has blogged? Yikes. Not good! 10 lashings with a wet noodle, or 10 laps around the house? You decide. ;)

Let's see... what has been going on since our last post? Luckily my camera hasn't been pooped on by a bird since our zoo trip. We've been out and about taking loads of pictures, playing around with Photoshop & especially with textures (they are fun!), watching the debates, and working hard.

I find that I get obsessions once in a while. Sometimes it's craving a certain food that I must have. Sometimes it's something new I hear about, like a new book, puzzle, or game. Other times it's something I want to try artistically. This time, it's the last example. I keep seeing the TTV style images and think they are wonderful, beautiful and unique. I've been doing some investigating and reading up about it online, so I think I'm ready to get out there and find some good cameras to use. While we're out and about this weekend, I think we may stop by some shops and see what we can find. If anyone has some pointers, I'd greatly appreciate it. :)

3 comments:

M said...

Your pictures are looking great, sweetie!

I'll be e-mailing you a blog invite soon.

I miss you and I will be trolling etsy, stalking you.

xoxo
Mags

Fervent Butterfly Photography said...

Mags!

Thanks hon! Are you going to not be so busy soon? I miss you!

Anonymous said...

Hi! I just added link to your blog to my blog- hope you don't mind.

And I tagged your blog!
Visit my blog to see more, here is the link:
http://joannaphotography.wordpress.com/2008/10/19/ive-been-tagged/
to see more:)

take care!
Joanna